Step-by-step GTD installation manual with detailed instructions, suggested supplies, and coaching tips. A4 size PDF. 43 pages.
This Guide is recommend as a supplement to the Getting Things Done book, not as a stand-alone tool for learning GTD.
This Guide includes:
- Getting Started: Setting Up the Time, Space, and Tools
- Collecting: Corralling Your “Stuff”
- Processing: Getting “In” to Empty
- Organizing: Setting Up the Right Buckets
- Reviewing: Keeping Your System Functional
- Doing: Making the Best Action Choices
- Articles by David Allen
- Getting Email Under Control
- General Reference Filing
- Frequently Asked Questions